Football propositions are offered on totals, scoring plays and individual player props.
Please check individual games for availability, since not all markets are offered on all games. The decision on which props will be made available lies solely at management's discretion.
SCORE FIRST IN THE GAME
Betting on which team will be the first to score in the game.
If any team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played. If a game is canceled or postponed with neither team having scored (0-0 score on the board) the wager will be no action.
SCORE LAST IN THE GAME
Betting on which team will be the last to score in the game.
It must be an official game (55 minutes of play). If the game is canceled or postponed before 55 minutes, all bets will have no action. Scores in overtime count, so if the game goes into overtime, the team that scores last will be the winner.
SCORE IN THE FIRST 5½, 6½, 7½ MINUTES
These are three separate prop bets, giving the option to bet YES or NO on whether there will be any type of score in the first 5½, 6½ or 7½ minutes of the game.
5½, 6½ or 7½ minutes must be played for bets to have action. If the game is canceled or postponed before 5½, 6½ or 7½ minutes of play all wagers will have no action.
NOTE: If a score occurs exactly on the designated minute/second mark, the YES wagers will be winners. For example, if you bet on YES (there will be a score) in the first 6½ minutes of a game, your bet wins if there is a score with 8:30 left on the clock. The bet will lose only if the first score does not occur until the 8:29 mark or after.
TOTAL 1ST HALF POINTS VS. TOTAL 2ND HALF POINTS
Betting on which half will have the most total points scored (combined points by both teams).
Must be an official game (55 minutes of play) and the 2nd half includes overtime.
FIRST SCORING PLAY (TOUCHDOWN -OR- FIELD GOAL/SAFETY)
Betting on which type of score will be the first to occur in the game.
If a team scores and the game is canceled or postponed afterward, all wagers stand regardless of how many minutes have been played.
3 UNANSWERED SCORES
Betting on whether or not either team will have 3 unanswered scores at any point in the game.
Scoring plays that count towards this wager are touchdowns, field goals, and safeties.
Extra points and 2-point conversions do NOT count as scores.
Betting on achievements for individual players, such as touchdowns scored or total yards gained.
► Rules for all players (except kickers & punters)
- The player must take the field and play for bets to have action.
- If a player does not take the field for a single play, due to injury, disciplinary action or any other reason, all bets will be no action and stakes will be refunded.
- If the player is on the field for at least one play, bets will have action even if that player is not directly involved in the play (e.g., they do not touch the ball) and even if they are subsequently removed from the game entirely due to injury, ejection, or coach's decision.
- NOTE: For all player props, if the player takes the field for at least one play, but has no rushing attempts or attempted receptions, then the under will be graded as the winner. For example, on a prop bet for a player's first rushing attempt to be over/under 3.5 yards, if that player is in the game at any point but never attempts a single rush, the under 3.5 will be the winning bet.
► Special rules for placekickers and punters ONLY
- For kickers and punters, players do NOT need to take the field for bets to have action.
- If a player is available to play, bets will have action even if they do not take the field for a single field goal or punt attempt.
- In the NFL, availability is defined as the player being listed as "active" on the official team roster.
- In the NCAA, availability is defined simply as the player being in uniform and on the sideline.
Results are based on the official stats from the game as determined by the league (NFL or NCAAF).